I will check the following during a Landlord gas safety inspection:
- The appliances for gas tightness.
- Standing and working pressure if test points are available.
- Burner pressure / gas rate against manufacturer’s data plate.
- Satisfactory provision of all necessary ventilation.
- Test flue flow to ensure removal of products of combustion.
- Check satisfactory operation of all the flame failure devices.
- Check for physical stability, presence and effectiveness of stability brackets (where appropriate).
- Investigate any evidence of unsafe operation.
Once your property has passed its’ Gas Safety Check, I will offer to schedule a return visit to your property in 12 month time to keep your gas safety certificate up to date.
|Inspection of one appliance and Gas Safety Certificate||£45|
|Additional Gas Appliances||£10*|
* - Per appliance hereafter
In the event you have several properties that require testing on the same day, request a discount!